Middle Alerts are used to notify you to middle or arbitrage opportunities. You can use different settings for each sport.
To get started, click on the "Setup" menu and select "Middle Alert", this will open the Middle Alerts List:
Any Middle Alerts you have added will be displayed in this window.
Before you can add a Middle Alert, you need to setup the sportsbooks that you want to monitor:
You can now add a Middle Alert:
- Click the "Setup Sportsbooks" button. First select the sport you want to setup sportsbooks for and click Next:
Note: Select All Sports to use the same settings for all sports. To use different sportsbooks for an individual sport, click the sport and click next.
- Select the sportsbooks you want to use:
- From the "Available Sportsbooks" section, click a sportsbook you want to add.
- Click the "<-- Add" button. You can also double-click on the sportsbook to add it.
- Repeat for each sportsbook you want to add.
- Click the "Save" button.
To remove or edit an alert, go the Middle Alerts List window, select the alert you want to modify and click the "Edit" or "Delete" button.
- On the Middle Alerts List, click the "Add New Middle Alert" button.
- Select the sport you want to setup the Middle Alert for and click the "Next" button:
- Select the settings for the Middle Alert:
- Select the line-type for the alert.
- To use the same settings for all lines, leave the "For all lines" options selected. To use different settings for a specific line range, select the "If line is between" option and enter the line range.
- Enter the point difference to trigger the alert.
- Click the "Add" button.
- To receive a Middle Alert for totals, repeat step 5-7 in the "For Total Alerts" section.
- Click the "Close" button to close the window.
© 2010 SportsOptions, All Rights Reserved SportsOptions.com is an information site to be used for entertainment purposes only.
SportsOptions DOES NOT accept, place or endorse wagering of any kind.