Setting up Odds Watch
Odds Watch alerts are used to notify you when a specific line is available on an event.
To get started, click on the "Setup" menu and select "Odds Watch" this will open the Odds Watch List:
Any watches you have added will be displayed in this window.
Note: You can also open the Odds Watch setup by right-clicking on an event and selecting "Odds Watch". The event you right-click will automatically be selected in the Odds Watch setup.
Before you can add an Odds Watch, you need to setup the sportsbooks that you want to monitor:
You can now add an Odds Watch:
- Click the "Setup Sportsbooks" button. This will open the Select Sportsbooks window:
- From the "Available Sportsbooks" section, click a sportsbook you want to add.
- Click the "<-- Add" button. You can also double-click on the sportsbook to add it.
- Repeat for each sportsbook you want to add.
- Click the "Save" button.
To remove or edit a watch, go the Odds Watch List window, select the watch you want to modify and click the "Edit" or "Delete" button.
- 1.On the Odds Watch List, click the "Add New Watch" button. This will open the Setup Odds Watch window:
- Select the game you want to add an Odds Watch for.
- Select the line-type for the watch.
- Enter the line you want to be alerted to. You can enter a watch for both the side and total of the event.
- Click the "Apply" button to add the watch, but keep the setup window open. Click the "Save" button to save the watch and close the setup window.
© 2010 SportsOptions, All Rights Reserved SportsOptions.com is an information site to be used for entertainment purposes only.
SportsOptions DOES NOT accept, place or endorse wagering of any kind.